We in College Lincoln take everybody’s safety and well-being very seriously. We have set an action plan on preventing COVID-19.
We are closely monitoring the situation and following guidance from public health official and government agencies. In the interest of public health and excellence in our service, we are taking proactive measure.
As we move forward with easing restrictions, we would like to announce that Parts, Sales, and Service doors will be OPEN.
We would like to ask our customers to follow our house rules:
- exercise social distancing
- sanitize hands prior to entering the premises
- follow the guide arrows and respect the signs posted
- Wait in the queue line (seen in our Sales and Service department) to be assisted
- Do not enter if you are sick, have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, and or travelled from a COVID-19 hotspot from the past 14 days. Call 811 or visit alberta.ca/coronavirus-info-for-albertans.aspx for more information.
Our hours of operations will remain the same unless posted or updated on our websites, Google, and Facebook pages.
For serviced vehicles, we offer pick up and delivery. Unfortunately there will be no waiting room and courtesy shuttle services available for customers.
March 26, 2020 Update
We are not doing the easy thing, we are doing the right thing.
Effective on March 26, 2020, doors are TEMPORARILY CLOSED but we are still OPEN FOR BUSINESS.
We strongly promote responsible Physical and Social Distancing. Thank you for your cooperation. We are doing a contactless approach amidst of COVID-19, ensuring that we can still continue to serve you better and safer.
Shuttle services are temporarily unavailable.
To contact our team, feel free to reach us out on phone or email:
March 17, 2020 Update
Are you concerned to get your vehicle serviced?
• Our sales & leasing consultant, parts technicians and service advisors' counters will be clearned and sanitized after interacting with our customers
• Throughout the day, pin pad terminals and cash stations sanitized
• Disposable shop towels are only used in site. We have zero tolerance in reusing towels
• Our service shuttles are provided sanitizers and sanitize every customer trip
Is there any health risks in visiting us?
• Utilizing our medical grade cleaners and sanitizers, all physical contacts are wiped down such as desks, counters, chairs, door handles and stations throughout the day
• We ensure that all highlighly interacted areas are cleaned and sanitized
• Frequent correct hand washing procedures are encouraged for our staffs
We are here to serve you better and safer
• We are offering pick up and delivery of your vehicle for service
• We can deliver parts to your doorsteps on request
• Interested in a vehicle? We can do test drives at home, remote transactions, and vehicle delivery
Courtesy shuttle services availability
College Lincoln is tightening its health and safety code. We are limiting our courtesy shuttle services to the public until further notice. Nevertheless, we are still able to provide service to customers but in limited availability.
If you are sick with COVID-19, or suspected of being infected with it but in dire need having your vehicle serviced, please arrange for someone to deliver your vehicle and ensure proper health and safety procedures are exercised.